/ Here are my thoughts and review on this ointment ๐Ÿ˜Š
validated
SA.18
Skin Scholar
02/28/24-12:40 (edited)
Here are my thoughts and review on this ointment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Here are my thoughts and review on this ointment ๐Ÿ˜Š

Fabulous ointment As a member of the Cerave community I was kindly gifted the advanced repair ointment to test and review This ointment comes in a blue squeeze tube with a click on lid and claims to restore and protect the skin barrier by locking moisture in for extra hydration. You can apply it to your face over your moisturiser, apply it to your lips or even apply it to your body on dry areas like knees, elbows, ankles. I tried this ointment on my lips as my lips were very chapped and after a few days my lips were no longer dry and the chapped skin had healed and my lips were feeling and looking better. I also tried it on my hands and the dry skin on my hands had disappeared and the ointment left my hands feeling smooth and moisturised. Itโ€™s a great sized tube and is great for carrying around with you.  The ointment does remind me a bit like Vaseline but sometimes Vaseline doesnโ€™t work well on my chapped lips but this worked better and the texture is great. The ointment is lightweight and not very thick but does apply smoothly and isnโ€™t too greasy and doesnโ€™t have much of a scent. You only need a small amount to use. It is formulated with pharmaceutical-grade petrolatum, hyaluronic acid and also 3 essential ceramides which will hydrate and also protect the skin barrier while repairing the skin. Itโ€™s a fabulous ointment and has become a favourite and an essential in my skincare products and I would highly recommend it for dry skin. A fabulous product from Cerave.  Key benefits: ๐Ÿ”น Developed with dermatologists ๐Ÿ”น Instantly hydrates and soothes very dry, chapped or cracked skin ๐Ÿ”น Multipurpose- so can be used on face, lips and body ๐Ÿ”น Leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated and smooth  ๐Ÿ”น Helps protect and restore skins natural barrier  ๐Ÿ”น Itโ€™s fragrance free, alcohol free ๐Ÿ”น Hypoallergenic ๐Ÿ”น PAO- 6 months Thank you Cerave ๐Ÿ’™