/ Love it❤️❤️
Angelai8
Moisturised Master
26/01/24-10:16
Love it❤️❤️

Love it❤️❤️

I was kindly gifted this cerave face wash to test and share my honest opinion from cerave community. Firstly, I have to say I love the packaging. The pump is easy and quick to use. The bottle  has 236ml and it’s slim and fits well on my shelf. The texture is like a watery gel. I’ve used two pumps, massage it into my palms and I’ve put it on my face. As quick as it landed on my face I felt a nice layer created. It was like a cream, no foam, bit strange at the beginning but I’ve used to this. It cleans my face very well, and leaves it moisturised and clean. I love how soft my skin is after cleansing. Sometimes face washes left it dry and tight. I’m glad this one is different. It’s also very gentle and fragrance free. I don’t mind non fragrance products but I like scented more. It is suitable for normal to dry skin. My skin is normally normal but sometimes it’s dry, and this product leaves it hydrated and it feels comfortable. I also sometimes developing a sensitivity but not with this cleanser. Contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. Great cleanser. Really recommend. 
Hydrating Cleanser