/ My Cerave winter essential
validated
Paula81
Skin Scholar
29/12/23-11:01
My Cerave winter essential

My Cerave winter essential

My skin is often dry, especially in these cold winter months, and I tend to stuggle to find a cleanser that doesnโ€™t dry my skin out further and leave it feeling tight and uncomfortable. I was very keen to try the Cerave hydrating cleanser to see if this would help my delicate skin.My first impressions were that it is a very large bottle holding 236ml of cleanser which should last me a long time making it great value for money.The bottle comes with a pump making it very easy to dispense the correct amount of cleanser then you just need to mix it with a little water and apply to wet skin.The cleanser feels very pleasant to use and rinses off easily. I particularly love that it is fragrance free and hypoallergenic and the fact that it contains hyaluronic acid is an added bonus for me as I love this ingredient in skincare products.After rinsing the cleanser my skin felt very clean and fresh but most importantly of all, it felt very hydrated with no dryness or tightness. Iโ€™m actually really impressed as to how smooth and hydrated my skin now feels after using it.Overall, Iโ€™ve finally found a hydrating cleanser that actually does what it claims to do and Iโ€™ve definitely been converted to using this one and it is definitely my new winter essential. I will definitely continue to use it in the future and would highly recommend it.
Hydrating Cleanser