/ My review AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 30
Mahh Cris
Skin Scholar
01/02/24-20:18
My review AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 30

My review AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 30

As a member of the Cerave Community I was gifted with the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 product for testing & review. This product is for all skin types including sensitive skin, with SPF 30 and UV protection, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic, infused with hyaluronic acid + 3 essential ceramides. Great texture in cream lightweight , not greasy or sticky, absorbs easily , hydrates quickly providing long lasting moisturizing and protection. A very complete product as it hydrates and protects the skin at the same time, I really liked it. For me, one of the great qualities of this product is the fact that it has SPF but does not irritate or burn the eyes. I say this because some moisturizers with SPF irritate or burn my eyes a lot, which is really annoying. I'm completing 2 weeks using the Moisturising Lotion and I notice a big difference in the texture of my skin when I touch it with my fingers and in the mirror I really like what I see, as I see soft, hydrated, smoothed skin with a beautiful glow. I use it in the morning in my skin care routine to start my day: I prepare my skin with Hydrating Cleanser Cerave, a serum of my choice and seal it with the hydration and protection of Moisturising Lotion. 2 pumps are enough for my entire face, neck, neckline and even a swipe on my hands. I feel my skin great throughout the day. My skin is dry/menopausal and this is the right product , ideal to treat my main needs, which are lots of hydration and protection. My evaluation cannot be less than excellent and I highly recommend it. Thank you Cerave for the opportunity.
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30