/ My review: Cerave blemish control gel
Mitnny
Moisturised Master
12/10/23-21:07 (edited)
My review: Cerave blemish control gel

My review: Cerave blemish control gel

I have been using the Cerave blemish control gel for the last few days. I use the gel at night before bedtime after cleansing my face. I use the gel as a night time moisturiser. Since I have started using the gel; I do use a SPF50 cream in the morning. Cerave blemish control gel is a facial moisturiser for blemished skin.It contains a lot of beneficial ingredients and some of the most important ingredients are: Niacinamide Glycolic acid Salicylic acid Lactic acid  Hyaluronic acid Ceramides It contains Salicylic acid which is a beta hydroxy acid/ BHA that helps unclog pores and keep them free from debris.  It has got a spot fighting concoction of AHAs (Glycolic and Lactic acid), as well as Niacinamide. While the AHAs work to improve the overall condition of skin, targeting clogged pores that lead to spots, niacinamide soothes and calms.  Besides all these, it has got  emollients such as ceramides that maintain the skinโ€™s moisture barrier and keep it hydrated and irritation free.  I had few spots coming up under my skin and started applying the gel at night. After applying for two nights, they were almost completely gone.The product has a super lightweight gel texture which feels comfortable on spots.Thank you so much @cerave for selecting me as a tester. 
Blemish Control Gel