/ SA smoothing cream review ๐Ÿ’™
validated
Julia
Skin Scholar
29/09/23-11:34
SA smoothing cream review ๐Ÿ’™

SA smoothing cream review ๐Ÿ’™

For as long as I can remember I have had Keratosis Pilaris on the backs of my arms, I have tried so many different moisturisers, exfoliating gloves, body scrubs and nothing has made a lasting improvement. I was so tired of leaving my arms sore and red with scrubbing all for the little bumps to just keep coming back anyway so when I was picked to try this product I definitely did get excited as I've heard amazing things about the CeraVe SA range. Containing amazing ingredients like salicylic acid, LHA, urea, as well as 3 essential ceramides this cream moisturiser, gently exfoliates and helps to restore the skin barrier. With CeraVe's patented MVE Delivery technology gives skin continuous hydration for up to 24 hours - incredible stuff! I love that despite being a rich cream it absorbs beautifully and quickly. I'm seeing and feeling amazing results on my arms and I'm kicking myself for not taking a before photo for comparison. I will repurchase this when it's finished and I will also be checking out the SA body wash to use alongside. Highlights: ๐Ÿ’™ Fragrance free ๐Ÿฉต Hypoallergenic ๐Ÿ’™ Gently exfoliates ๐Ÿฉต Non comedogenic ๐Ÿ’™ Developed with dermatologists
SA Smoothing Cream Tube