/ Thick Body Cream.
validated
Rima_sBeautyCorner
Moisturised Master
29/09/23-13:52
Thick Body Cream.

Thick Body Cream.

๐Ÿ’™ ๐—–๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’ง ๐™Ž๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐Ÿ’ง ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. {๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ+๐™ฒ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š…๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข!} ๐Ÿ’ฌ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: โคต๏ธ Exfoliates, softens and smooths rough skin while helping restore the skin barrier! โœ๏ธ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž: โคต๏ธ I'm using this body cream about a week and I really enjoying. My skin feels smoother and hydrated. ๐Ÿ’ฆ I think everyone have a some problems with rough skin around the knees and elbows. So this cream really helped to soften skin around these areas. Also, if you like I'm - shaving legs, this cream is amazing to calm the skin. Texture - tick, smooth, easy absorbs into the skin. Scent - it claims that is fragrance FREE, but it's have a slight strange scent. ๐Ÿงด ๐๐š๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : โคต๏ธ It comes in 177ml. tube with blue smaller cap. I like the new cap it's immediately - caught my eye.
SA Smoothing Cream Tube