Home / CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Desire value
Skin Scholar
05/03/24-08:49
validated
Carlton
Skin Scholar
05/03/24-08:20
My favourite hydration routine
This routine has definitely helped me get through the winter months extra hydration for dry winter skin
Floozy20
Skin Scholar
04/03/24-21:32
#Spotted in Store
I love finding CeraVe displays in store. This was on a shopping trip to Telford today 💙
validated
Samamak
Fresh Face
04/03/24-18:53
Fabulous
CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment 🩵 Is a lifesaver for very dry and chapped skin. Its petroleum-based formula creates a protective barrier while hydrating deeply. Enriched with hyaluronic acid and ceramides, it plumps and moisturizes, leaving skin feeling soothed and cooled. It’s versatile enough to use on the face, lips, and body, providing long-lasting hydration and a smooth finish. However, it can feel a bit greasy and takes some time to fully absorb. Overall, a great solution for dry skin concerns.
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
04/03/24-17:51
Small Boots
There were literally 4 items so if anyone bought 3 for the offer nobody else could. Small Boots in Birstall, Leicestershire #spottedinstore
Annie68
Skin Scholar
04/03/24-15:34
#spotted
#spotted
validated
Desire value
Skin Scholar
04/03/24-08:41
Happy Monday
Good morning starts with my favourite cleanser
validated