Home / CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
02/25/24-12:59
#SpottedinStore
Spotted on my wonder around Winchester
Khushi
Skin Scholar
02/25/24-08:42
Good morning
Happy Sunday 😊
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/25/24-06:45
Happy Sunday CeraVe Community
I am enjoying my favourite Hydrating Moisturising lotion for face and body
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
02/24/24-16:40
#unboxing
Bought myself another bottle of this serum as I am using it every day, most of the time two e a day!! Have you tried?? CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum formula helps to protect the natural skin barrier and retain moisture on the skin. • The gel-cream formula, can be used alone, layered under moisturiser, or as a makeup base • Helps protect the skin’s natural barrier, retain skin’s natural moisture, and soothe skin • Enriched with 3 Essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin B5 • Gentle on the skin• Developed with dermatologists
Dawn R
Moisturised Master
02/24/24-08:54
Advanced Repair Ointment
This ointment is amazing. The ointment is lightweight and has a non greasy feel. The ointment is quite thick but is easy to apply. It hydrates your skin straight away and absorbs well. I have really dry elbows and have tried a number of creams/ointments. I’ve only been using this for the last week and the chapped dryness has almost gone. Will definately be purchasing this ointment. Very pleased.
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/24/24-08:25
I have a new badge
Thank you I have enjoyed my test and reviewing experience
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/24/24-08:22
Happy Saturday CeraVe Community
My review for CeraVe Advanced repair ointment has been approved
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar