/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
validated
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
14/05/24-11:26
My skin saviour
This ointment balm has helped my skin in so many places.My lips are soft, my fingers have no more cracks.My heels are summer ready thanks to this balm.My rough skin and heel cracks are healed.My elbows are smooth and feel so soft. This ointment goes everywhere with me and had also been used by my husband too.A great balm that is definitely a keeper
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
14/05/24-10:06 (edited)
Do you Ever ....
Ever want to scoop the full range off the shelf for a ( store approved) "supermarket superdrug sweep " ?? I want the full range 😍 Just me?? #unboxing #shelfie #seen instore
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
14/05/24-09:51
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
14/05/24-09:05
Good morning x
Morning routine ✨️
Pooja
Nourished Novice
14/05/24-08:40
validated
Desire value
Skin Scholar
14/05/24-07:43
Good morning
This is an absolute saviour for my dry elbows and knees, it gives instant moisture and hydrates the dry skin also protects skin barrier.
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
14/05/24-07:08
Controlling my blemishes
This is my go to for blemish control. It does what is says on the packaging without being harsh on my skin. Love it.
Katiek
Skin Scholar
14/05/24-07:02