Home / CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-14:29
Floozy20
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-14:10
CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream
There are no words enough to describe how smoothing this is on rough skin. I've had rough skin on my knees for years and this is definitely helping. My knees actually feel so much softer 💙💙💙
Floozy20
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-14:05
Alma5
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-12:33
Spotted
#SpottedInStore
SA.18
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-11:28
Happy Tuesday 😊
My lovely Cerave essentials collection, more to add yet 💙
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-09:46
So needed
My moisturiser saviours. Especially needed at this time of the year.
Katiek
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-07:33 (edited)
Very dry skin
Daily use, my winter essentials! This product is a goodie for people who do not like or can use fragrance in their care. The cream is odorless, thick and rich but absorbs wonderfully and does not leave a sticky layer, and the skin feels smoother and soft. The moisturization is long lasting and does not disappear immediately after tapping the cosmetic into the skin. Contain ms ceramides supporting the hydrolipid barrier of both body and face. ❤️
Carlton
Skin Scholar
19/12/23-07:28
Happy Tuesday CeraVe Community
The reason why I love this CeraVe moisturising lotion is because it’s is so easy and quick to use it has a pump on the top which gives you a nice amount of lotion to use on your face and body I love that it has my favourite ingredient in it hyaluronic acid which locks in the moisture and keeps your skin hydrated and glowing all day and of course it’s fragrance free