Home / CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Sumayah
Nourished Novice
16/12/23-11:44
Have a wonderful Saturday! x
Love my CeraVe products.
Sidurr
Moisturised Master
16/12/23-10:37 (edited)
The OG!!
Cerave hydrating cleanser is the one that made me fall in love with the brand years ago; I’ve not looked back since. I remember struggling with stripping/harsh cleansers when I was recommended this “new cleanser in the market” all those years ago on a skincare tips Facebook page. I reluctantly ordered one and voila, it made such a difference. I learnt the hard way that even the oily skin needs gentle cleansing so it doesn’t overproduce sebum. I’m very happy to have this neck in my routine, thanks to Cerave for test and review.
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
16/12/23-10:06
Soft skin
Preparing my skin for the day. Taking care of my dry skin.
Carlton
Skin Scholar
16/12/23-05:27
Good morning Cerave Community
Great routine I am loving my new cleanser
DesC
Skin Scholar
16/12/23-03:12
CeraVe hydrating cleanser
I have received the CeraVe hydrating cleanser. Thank you. I am looking forward to trying it
DesC
Skin Scholar
16/12/23-02:48
My Winter CeraVe essential product
The CeraVe reparative hand cream is specifically designed for extremely dry and rough hands.I find this hand cream very useful for my dry skin on my hands during the cold weather. The lightweight texture of the cream makes it quickly absorbed by the skin, making the hand feel smooth, well-hydrated, and nourished.
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
15/12/23-22:14
Resurfacing serum
My bedtime serum that helps smooth out my skin and get rid of the rough patches
Hina
Moisturised Master
15/12/23-20:35
Cerave Hydrating Cleanser
My Cerave hydrating cleanser for testing arrived yesterday and I'm super excited to test this. Thanks Cerave community for this Christmas gift.