Home / CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
spectra
Moisturised Master
12/01/23-11:58
Have a lovely day☺️
Desire value
Skin Scholar
12/01/23-09:11
Carlton
Skin Scholar
12/01/23-05:35
Happy Friday Cerave Community
I am loving these generous size samples of moisturising cream thank you Cerave
Floozy20
Skin Scholar
11/30/23-22:03
Weekly Round Up
Thank you so much CeraVe Community for this weeks likes and comments. Great community to be a part of 💙💙💙
Mahh Cris
Moisturised Master
11/30/23-20:56
Spotted
Cerave products 20% off at Boots 💰 💙
Lalamcb
Moisturised Master
11/30/23-20:35
Great for travels
Got this little sample in the post. Great for putting in your carry in case when travelling especially if travelling via planes ✈️ as skin can get very dry . This is a great pick me up and very refreshing
Divi
Moisturised Master
11/30/23-14:11
PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion Review
This lotion has a texture that falls between a cream and a gel, making it smooth and easy to spread on the skin, providing instant relief to dry and flaky skin. It leaves the skin feeling as smooth and silky as silicone primers without any residue. Despite being a nighttime moisturizer, I use it both day and night, finding it neither greasy nor heavy, and it works well under makeup.
InnaB
Moisturised Master
11/30/23-12:43
My CeraVe Facial Moisturiser PM Review
CeraVe's Facial Moisturizing Lotion (52ml) is a skincare gem. Its lightweight formula effortlessly hydrates without feeling greasy, making it perfect for daily use. I appreciate its inclusion of essential ceramides, bolstering my skin's barrier. The 52ml size is travel-friendly, ensuring skin nourishment on the go. The fragrance-free aspect is a bonus, catering to sensitive skin. CeraVe's reputation for dermatologist-recommended products holds true with this lotion. It absorbs swiftly, leaving a smooth, moisturized canvas—ideal for both morning and night routines. In my skincare arsenal, this lotion has become a reliable go-to, proving its effectiveness and earning my wholehearted.