Home
CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Nadine Louise
Moisturised Master
02/09/24-00:51 (edited)
My Review!
My review has gone live yay! 😄 I'm into my second week of using the cerave repair ointment and the more I use it the more i love it! It's really helped the dry skin on my neck. It was red and tight and now it's almost all back to normal. Thank you so much CeraVe ❤️
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
02/08/24-20:35 (edited)
Matilda
Moisturised Master
02/08/24-20:22
Helpful product for dry skin
I'm currently using the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment on my hands as I'm struggling with dry skin due to frequent hand washing and cold weather. I must say that my hands feel so much softer after application of the ointment and I highly recommend this product.
Suggested mission See all
Your thoughts on our NEW CeraVe Advanced Healing Ointment
40 Cerave exppoints
80 extra points
kazcuz
Moisturised Master
02/08/24-15:01
Travel Size Bottles
I love these travel size bottles. Perfect for weekends away and holidays. They are refillable too!
SA.18
Skin Scholar
02/08/24-11:54
Love it 💙
I am really loving using this repair ointment, it’s just a fab product and is helping with my chapped lips 💙
Bekkiw1981
Moisturised Master
02/08/24-11:53
Best product so versatile!
This is literally a game changer for my dehydrated, dry skin. Its so good for this time of year when skin is dry and chapped. I absolutely love how versatile it is that you can use it on your face, body and even your lips too!
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/08/24-11:27
Happy Thursday Cerave Community
I am enjoying my CeraVe skincare routine it is for cleaning Hydrating and Protecting my skin’s barrier
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
02/08/24-10:15
Advanced repair ointment
I have really chapped fingers at the moment and they can bleed and get very rough.This ointment is a very thick balm but still rubs in well.It provides a perfect protective barrier over my cracks keeping all the moisture in helping with healing.I am noticing a big improvement as my cracks have closed already! I’m going to try it on my heel cracks on my feet next!