/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Skin Scholar
07/09/24-04:54
Happy Tuesday Cerave Community
Great Skincare Great protection
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/08/24-19:53
New product added to bag😊 #CeraVeHigh
This is my second one and I'm grateful I going the best brand for my skin😍❤️💙💯 #CeraVeHigh
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
07/08/24-19:52
All gone
I've loved using this moisturising cream. It's really helped my dry skin. Time to restock
Alma5
Skin Scholar
07/08/24-19:49
Lizzie224
Moisturised Master
07/08/24-19:22
My knees are back in the world!
I posted a couple of weeks ago about a biiiiig mistake I made trying out a new women’s specific razor. I paid the price with a horrible set of red bumps and unsightly knees! Luckily for me the latest spell of drizzle has meant I’ve been able to hide them away and work on getting them back on track. My saviour in all this was the big tub I have of SA Smoothing Cream! The kind experts here on the community made a couple of suggestions as to what would help, but as I had this in, I thought I’d try it for a few days first. It’s a cream that’s saved me from all sorts of skin dramas in the past and now I can officially add razor bumps to the list! I applied it quite liberally for a few days and it made a difference pretty quickly. It’s safe to say I’ve switched back to my old men’s razor (worth a try if you’re using one of those razors with the inbuilt shaving foam and you’re getting razor bumps or ingrown hairs). Now, thanks to lovely CeraVe I’m pleased to release my soft and smooth knees back into the world! We just need the sun back so I can wear my shorts out side! A drum roll please… ta da! (I couldn’t get it to balance without falling off so not a very artful picture I’m afraid! 🤣)
Danndann
Nourished Novice
07/08/24-17:50 (edited)
#ceravesnapped
Excited to try this, thanks for the recommendation! #spottedinstore
Annu43
Moisturised Master
07/08/24-16:35
A lightweight SPF moisturiser with ceramides
I have combination skin with some dry patches on my face, most of the sunscreen makes my skin look oily instead of glow. I found this SPF covers my dry areas and don’t make my face shiny/oily. It has a very lightweight lotion texture that absorbs instantly into skin and gives a healthy radiant finish. It’s perfect for all seasons from summer to winter. It maintains my skin hydration Level and gives a fresh look to my face plus it’s perfect as a base under makeup. I highly recommend it to anyone with any skin type as it is something for all.
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
07/08/24-16:18 (edited)
My skincare
My shopping today with Cerave I am very happy , absolutely with Cerave you can find your type skin and you can choose a good product for your skin👍😊🌎🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇