/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Alma5
Skin Scholar
04/07/24-15:57 (edited)
Appreciation 📦
What an unexpected surprise! I received a gift of appreciation from the Me + CeraVe Community for achieving scholar status 👩‍🎓🤩 Really thrilled 😄 Many thanks 💙 #Unboxing
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-14:04
Newest on my bag💙
Using this product makes magic in my skin💙
Simmy
Nourished Novice
04/07/24-13:13
Cerave cream
If I could I would definitely use it regularly
Matilda
Skin Scholar
04/07/24-12:50
OMG! I made it! I'm a skin scholar!!!
Sooo happy to receive this new status! Thank you CeraVe!!!
Simmy
Nourished Novice
04/07/24-11:41
Help
Any advice or suggestions welcome
Click on an answer to vote
How to get rid of blemishes and really dry foot repair cream
1 vote
Resurfacing Retinol Serum
Resurfacing Retinol Serum
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
SA.18
Skin Scholar
04/07/24-10:55
Good morning 😊
Have a lovely day 💙
Savvy_mom
Nourished Novice
04/07/24-10:43
CeraVe at Boots store
Loads of offers currently going on at boots store
Angelai8
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-09:14
Loooove it
I was gifted this product by CeraVe community to test and share my honest review.This is a facial moisturising lotion with spf50. I’m a huge fan of spf, so I’ve got a lot of them and can compare. This lotion has a creamy consistency, really easy to apply, it’s not messy at all. The pump in the tube helps disperse the product nicely on the skin. It blends quickly and doesn’t leave a white cast. It’s a bit sticky shortly after applying but it dries out after a little bit of time. It leaves my skin soft and glowy. It’s very lightweight and fragrant-free. I feel protected from the sun, and it helps maintain health of my skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and 3 ceramides to plumping the skin and helping protect skin natural barrier. My skin feels soft and hydrated for a long time. I’ve used it on a clean skin after a serum in the morning. It has 52ml in a tube.CeraVe you really impressing me with your products and I’m falling in love with you.