/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
validated
KatPower82
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-19:10
Top level gift - love it 🥰
Thank you CeraVe community, what an amazing gift with 3 of my all time favourite products, really needed a cleanser top up too 🫶💕
validated
Arshzan
Moisturised Master
02/07/24-18:40
validated
Marta94
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-18:40
validated
Mariam
Moisturised Master
02/07/24-18:34
Happy girl
Happiest to be chosen for the face lotion with SPF 50 as a member of the CeraVe community. Have been using it since a few weeks and love how it works on my skin. Active ingredients: * 3 essential Ceramides, * Niacinamide, * Vitamin E. all the magic ingredients needed for a plump hydrated skin. Love the fact that it has added benefits of spf which is perfect for this weather and helps reduce hyperpigmentation. I have combination skin and didn't notice any clogged pores or extra oiliness. Absorbs easily without stickiness or redness without white residue. This is a very gentle, fragrance-free face lotion perfect for sensitive skin. In the morning, apply to a clean face and neck. It is perfect as a base before make-up, as it gives a glow and reduces dryness. My skin feels calm, hydrated and protected from the sun. Highly recommended. Thank you cerave community 
validated
Katiek
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-18:23
Nice surprise 🎁
Thank you ! Really appreciated! ❤️
validated
Chan
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-17:51
Birthday Treat 🎉
Was so happy and surprised to receive this package 📦 especially as it's my birthday 🎉🎂. Thanks to the whole team at Me&CeraVe 💙
validated
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-16:39
The gentle cleanser
This is such a gentle cream cleanser. No stinging or drying my skin out. It hydrates my skin so well
Bunny32
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-15:54
Great CeraVe Display!
Here is a lovely photo of a great range of CeraVe products in my local Boots Store. So much to tempt me!