/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
06/29/24-22:49
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
06/29/24-22:49
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
06/29/24-18:56
Hand off it's mine!!
I'll have to keep a close eye in my reparative hand cream as my friends have taken a liking to it.
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
06/29/24-06:23 (edited)
Spotted Nottingham
Boots in Nottingham. Great selection of products 💙 #spottedinstore
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
06/28/24-21:34
#spottedinstore
Sorry for my blurred pic, I'm not sure what happened but I spotted these in Sherway Gardens shopping mall, not far from where my cousin who I'm visiting lives.
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
06/28/24-20:10
#spotted in store in a small Superdrug
#spotted in store in a small Superdrug
validated
Dziosefina
Moisturised Master
06/28/24-17:03
Perfect for sensitive skin with Rosacea
I was lucky enough to be selected for the face lotion with SPF 50 as a member of the CeraVe community. Active ingredients: * 3 essential Ceramides, * Niacinamide, * Vitamin E. I tried the same range but with SPF 30. And I loved it. But in the summer I like to use the highest sun protection because of Rosacea and hyperpigmentation. I have combination skin and didn't notice any clogged pores or extra oiliness. Absorbs easily without stickiness or redness without white residue. This is a very gentle, fragrance-free face lotion for sensitive skin. In the morning, apply to a clean face and neck. It is perfect as a base before make-up, as it gives a glow and reduces dryness. My skin feels calm, hydrated and protected from the sun. Highly recommended.
validated
Sidurr
Skin Scholar
06/28/24-16:44 (edited)
Budget friendly yet fantastic!
I was lucky enough to reveive this moisturiser courtesy of Cerave community to test and review. I’m one of those who believe in applying SPF daily no matter what the weather is; UVA can still affect the skin even when it’s not sunny. I was really happy to see that Cerave  AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion had SPF50 in it and it has become my go-to morning product over the last two weeks. Here's why I love it: Hydration Hero: This lotion is like a big drink of water for my face! It keeps my skin feeling plump and happy all day long, even when the air conditioning is blasting. Sun Protection Superstar: SPF 50 with broad spectrum protection? Yes, please! I can finally ditch the separate sunscreen step and streamline my routine. Sensitive Skin Friendly: Fragrance-free and non-comedogenic? Music to my ears (or should I say, face?). No breakouts or irritation here! Lightweight Love: The lotion feels smooth and lightweight going on. It dries down quickly, so no waiting around for makeup application. Perfect for Play: Whether I'm running errands or hitting the beach, this moisturiser keeps my skin protected and hydrated without feeling greasy. Bonus points: This stuff is super affordable! I can take care of my skin without breaking the bank.In short, Cerave AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 is a total win for me. It simplifies my routine, keeps my skin happy and healthy, and protects it from the sun. I’d give it 4 out of 5 stars only because it can be a little greasy on oily skin and in hot summer months. I highly recommend it for grown ups and for teenagers as well who can’t be bother to apply a separate SPF.