/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Katiek
Skin Scholar
06/28/24-07:25
Good morning
Good morning
Annie68
Skin Scholar
06/28/24-05:23
#spotted
#spotted
validated
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/28/24-04:35
Happy Friday Cerave Community
The extra help my skin needs for extra hydration threw out the summer months
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
06/27/24-22:26
Julia
Moisturised Master
06/27/24-20:50
Finally got it
#unboxing Just bought it on offer 🙂 Looking forward to try it ❤❤❤
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
06/27/24-20:23 (edited)
Very pleased!
Very happy & will keep doing as much as I can.
Tazy
Skin Scholar
06/27/24-15:49
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50
I recently tried the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50, and it has impressed me with its effectiveness and ease of use. Essential Sun Protection: An SPF is an essential part of any skincare routine, and this lotion delivers with SPF 50+ UVB/UVA protection. It offers broad-spectrum protection that helps prevent sun damage and maintain healthy skin. Quick Absorption: One of the best features of this moisturiser is how quickly it absorbs. Unlike other sunscreens that can leave a greasy residue or a white cast, this lotion absorbs fast and leaves no white residue, making it ideal for everyday use. Hydration: The formula includes hyaluronic acid and 3 essential ceramides, which help to keep my skin hydrated and support the skin’s natural barrier. My skin feels moisturized and soothed throughout the day. Non-Comedogenic: This product is non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t clog pores, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin. Ease of Use: The pump applicator makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product. I apply it liberally to my face and neck every morning after cleansing. It’s a simple step that fits seamlessly into my routine. Overall Verdict: Even though I haven’t used it for a few weeks, I can confidently say that CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 is a great choice for daily sun protection and hydration. Its quick absorption and non-greasy formula make it a standout product that I would recommend to anyone looking for an effective, easy-to-use SPF moisturiser.*gifted
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
06/27/24-15:37
The sun is shining
Day 1 in Canada and the sun is shining. The perfect protection for my skin whilst moisturising it to.