/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Aisha
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-12:22
Izzy
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-11:38 (edited)
Hydrating
As a member of the #MeAndCreaVe I have been sent this Facial moisturizing lotion in exchange for my thoughts on it, formulated for normal to dry skin it has a High Broad Spectrum Protection SPF 50 UVA + UVB, #essential ceramides, niacinamide and vitaim E. This fragrance free, non-comedogenic lotion offers light weight daily protection to the skin, moisturizing and helping to restore the skin barrier, while also protecting against skin aggressors like UV rays. Application - Apply liberally to the face and neck in the morning. (this product is for daily photo protection care, when exposed to intense or prolonged sun then use an adapted sunscreen too) Thoughts -  A nice lightweight cream that's absorbs very nicely in to the skin, leaving it feeling hydrated and smooth, there's no greasy or sticky skin feel and I like the fragrance free formulation, to say it has an SFP 50 in it it also leaves no white cast on the skin, and give a piece of mind that skin is protected from the sun. although as stated before use a dedicated sunscreen is you are going to be exposed to prolonged sun time. The lightweight nature of this cream is really nice, as I find my skindoesn't really like creams that are to thick and claggy. 
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-11:36
#spotted in store and yes I bought an item
#spotted in store and yes I bought an item
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-10:13
SA.18
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-09:49
Good morning 😊
Don’t forget your moisturiser with added spf 💙
Matilda
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-08:39
Best facial moisturising lotion for SPF protection
I love the Facial moisturising lotion SPF50 as it is so lightweight, non greasy and highly protective against sun rays UVA UVB. Highly recommended!!!
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried it yet?
6 votes
Yes and I love it too ❤️
Not yet, but I need to!!!
Desire value
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-08:00
Good morning
Morning routine preparation starts with this cream to foam cleanser
Carlton
Skin Scholar