Home
CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
validated
SA.18
Skin Scholar
09/01/24-12:23 (edited)
My review for the hydrating cleanser 💚
As part of the Cerave community I received the hydrating cleanser for test and review ⭐️ Packaging This cleanser comes in a great size bottle (236ml) and has a pump mechanism which is great as you only need a pump or two so therefore saves product wastage. The bottle is a lovely sleek design in green and white. ⭐️ Product information CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is a gentle, non-foaming cleansing formula with ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid that work to maintain the skin’s natural barrier to help the skin lock in moisture. Developed with dermatologists, this cleanser was designed to cleanse and refresh the skin without over-stripping it or leaving it feeling tight and dry. This cleanser has a smooth and creamy texture and once applied on face and mixed with water it smoothly glides over the skin and starts working to clean impurities off the face. You can then rinse it off with water.  ⭐️ My thoughts  This cleanser is lovely to use as it’s very light and cleanses the face without leaving it too dry or tight. It’s a non foaming cleanser so still works its magic once applied to the face. After using this I felt no irritation or tight skin feeling on my face as it’s gentle and has great ingredients which hydrate and protect my skin. I used it for a few days and it felt lovely on the skin. It is also non-comedogenic and fragrance free and can also be used in the body too. Thank you Cerave for this opportunity 💙
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
09/01/24-12:19
Thanks ☺️
Thanks ☺️
validated
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
09/01/24-11:30
Good morning x 💚
Good morning x 💚
Suggested mission See all
Your thoughts on our NEW CeraVe Advanced Healing Ointment
40 Cerave exppoints
80 extra points
Mahh Cris
Moisturised Master
09/01/24-11:21
#Spotted
I don't know if it's new or I've never seen the pot with a pumper before. Really cool! 💙
Desire value
Skin Scholar
08/01/24-22:37
#Spotted
Shelves full in boots
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
08/01/24-21:15 (edited)
#SpottedInStore
Back in my home city. I'd forgotten about this Boots. Well stocked to.
validated
Cathrine
Skin Scholar
08/01/24-16:54
Hydrating Cleanser
Just loving my Hydrating Cleanser, gosh who knew a non-foaming cleanser could be so good! It’s amazing for dry skin and removes makeup too!! What a winner 💚
Mahh Cris
Moisturised Master
08/01/24-12:55
Good afternoon ! It's quite cold in my city today!🥶🥶
Good afternoon ! It's quite cold in my city today!🥶🥶