Home
CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Annie68
Skin Scholar
12/01/24-20:01
Cerave Healing Ointment
This new Cerave Advanced Healing Ointment is developed with dermatologists & it protects & soothes dry, cracked & chafed skin. It contains petroleum, Hyaluronic acid & Ceramides which helps the skin's barrier & gives relief to chafed, chapped & cracked skin. This is accepted by the National Eczema Association which is a massive plus. My friends Daughter suffers with ecxema so I will let her know about this Ointment. It sounds a great product &I'm sure this will help her. If it's made by Cerave it must be good 💙💙💙
Mahh Cris
Moisturised Master
12/01/24-17:09
#SPPOTED
Spotted today at Boots 💙
Mahh Cris
Moisturised Master
12/01/24-17:03
New Healing Ointment  Cerave
The new Cerave Healing Ointment protects and soothes dry/extremely dry , cracked & chafed skin. Formulated with petrolatum, hyaluronic acid and ceramides provides extra hydration and helps restore the skin's barrier, while helping to protect and temporarily soothe irritated, or chapped skin. The Healing Ointment is free from lanolin and fragrance to prevent irritation caused by these ingredients. This balm is also non-comedogenic, suitable for all skin types and free of fragrances, dyes and lanolin. I'm particularly curious and would love to try it as my skin is quite dry. My comment: I imagine that anyone who has problems with eczema / psoriasis, this balm would be perfect to use. I haven't seen it in stores but it is available on some websites.
Suggested mission See all
Your thoughts on our NEW CeraVe Advanced Healing Ointment
40 Cerave exppoints
80 extra points
Annie68
Skin Scholar
12/01/24-10:52
#Spotted
#Spotted
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
12/01/24-10:44 (edited)
New healing  ointment
Has anyone tried the new healing ointment.I have seen it advertised online and it sounds amazing.I think it’s something I really need to try I’m sure my skin will love it..Any thing you love about it?
Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried the new ointment?
5 votes
Yes
No
Submit
Carlton
Skin Scholar
12/01/24-05:51
Happy Friday Cerave Community
I am staying hydrated with my favourite Moisturising lotion no dry skin for me this winter
Jennipenelli
Moisturised Master
12/01/24-00:04
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
11/01/24-23:48
Great hand cream.
This amazing hand cream keeps my skin hydrated and nourished ✨️ 😀