/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
06/17/24-10:28
Afrodita
Skin Scholar
06/17/24-10:21
I recently had the opportunity to test some samples of the
I recently had the opportunity to test some samples of the CeraVe Faicial Moiturising Lotion. The samples came in small, convenient tubes that were easy to squeeze and use. Although they were samples, I found the packaging practical for travel and daily use. The lotion has a lightweight texture that absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. It feels smooth and hydrating upon application, providing instant relief to dry areas. CeraVe moisturizing properties are impressive. After applying, my skin felt noticeably hydrated throughout the day. It helped to restore moisture without clogging pores, which is a big plus for my sensitive skin. I appreciate that CeraVe includes essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid in its formula. These ingredients are known for their ability to strengthen the skin barrier and attract moisture, leaving my skin feeling soft and supple. Using the lotion consistently improved the overall texture of my skin. It felt smoother and looked more radiant over time. It also helped to soothe any irritation or redness, which is beneficial for those with sensitive or reactive skin. As someone sensitive to fragrances, I was pleased that the lotion is fragrance-free. It didn’t irritate my skin or cause any allergic reactions, making it suitable for daily use. The lotion worked well with my combination skin type. It provided enough hydration for the dry areas without making the oily parts of my face greasy. It balanced out my skin nicely throughout the day. In conclusion, the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion exceeded my expectations as a sample product. Its lightweight texture, effective hydration, and skin-friendly ingredients make it a standout choice for daily skincare routines. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a gentle yet effective moisturizer that caters to a variety of skin types and concerns. I’m certainly considering purchasing the full-size product based on my positive experience with the samples.
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
06/17/24-09:29
I have loved every Cerave item I have tried 💙
I have loved every Cerave item I have tried 💙
Desire value
Skin Scholar
06/17/24-07:54
#Spotted
Amazing gondola spotted at superdrug with amazing deal
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/17/24-04:28
Good morning Cerave Community
Today’s skincare routine clean hydrate and protect my skins barrier
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
06/16/24-18:28
The moisturising cream.
I'm so glad that I've got this moisturising cream in my routine. It's lightweight, moisturising and protecting my skin.
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
06/16/24-17:11
A random Sainsbury’s.
Stopped on my journey to get a photo. 🌹
SA.18
Skin Scholar
06/16/24-14:09