/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/06/24-04:22
#’Unboxing’! Cerave Am Moisturising Lotion SPF50
Good morning community what a lovely surprise thank you CeraVe Community for Selecting me to test and Review CeraVe Am moisturising lotion SPF50 I am looking forward to trying this skincare product
DesC
Skin Scholar
06/06/24-00:43
Such a nice surprise
I was not expecting to receive these samples. It was a nice surprise to have them delivered by post today. I am looking forward to trying this cream
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
06/05/24-22:34
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
06/05/24-20:08
A nice surprise
Than you so much CeraVe team. I can't wait to start using these.
Radi
Moisturised Master
06/05/24-19:34
Facial moisturising lotion
I was surprised when i saw what's inside the parcel today because I wasn't expecting it to come but anyway pleasant surprise.👌 Thank you CeraVe for the samples. Can't wait to try them! 💙
margaret123456
Moisturised Master
06/05/24-17:26
Jeasays
Moisturised Master
06/05/24-17:22
My favorite facial Spf moisture lotion
Hey my beauties whats up! I have been chosen to test this SPF 50 Facial Moisturising Lotion, these came today. Love these cute samples, easy to carry in a bag. 💙CeraVe AM SPF 50 Facial Moisturising Lotion.💙Here's your reminder that SPF should be Worn all year round, no matter the weather,to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. 🌧️😎😎 AM Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 is your daily dose of hydration and protection, to protect against UV rays and pollution.😎Provides intense hydration thoughout the day. 😎 Provides protection from the sun. 😎Strengthens the skin's natural barrier😎Doesn't irritate the skin. 😎Gives long lasting hydration😎Love it's key ingredientsike hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, 3 Essential Ceramides. 😎Non comedogenic, best for all skin types. 😎Gentle lightweight formula. Share your favorite moisturizer with SPF. Have you tried this brand before let me know in comments below. Samples gifted✨Stay beautiful 🙋😊#skincarecommunity #MeAndcerave #ceravefacialmoisturizinglotion #cerave #ceravelovers #lotion
Lorraine
Skin Scholar
06/05/24-17:12
Spf50
Thank you can't wait to start testing