/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
SylviaM
Moisturised Master
05/06/24-13:24
I feel so lucky!
I’m definitely taking it to Rome next month! #Unboxing
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/06/24-11:05 (edited)
My CeraVe SPF50 Facial Moisturising Lotion.
I have been chosen to test this SPF 50 sunscreen & these came today. I am looking forward to testing it & reporting my findings. Thanks CeraVe for sending it to me. 🌹 Tester card with QR code and 5 sachets of product.
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
05/06/24-09:55
Good morning x
Arrived today Thanks so much 🥰 #Unboxing
DesC
Skin Scholar
04/06/24-21:19
Member of the month badge
This was such a pleasant surprise 😍 Thank you for everyone's support. I could not have done it without Me+CeraVe members. ❤️
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
04/06/24-20:40 (edited)
CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum is a best friend I keep purchasing.
I need this retinol serum to keep the clogged pores on my nose at bay. I love seeing my fine wrinkles appear smoother. My skin is not left dry looking because the 3 ceramides keep moisture in while protecting the skin barrier. It also brightens my skin with niacinimide.
Lizzie224
Moisturised Master
04/06/24-16:52
Giant CeraVe!
Spotted two of my favourites on the way home tonight. A gigantic tube station poster of CeraVe at Superdrug. The Daily Uv Protection moisturiser looks even better 6ft tall! 🤣🫶🏻
Annie68
Skin Scholar
04/06/24-11:33
#spotted
#spotted
Matilda
Skin Scholar
04/06/24-10:16
Sample love!
I'm so grateful to CeraVe for sending samples to me, I've discovered so many great products through trying out the samples. The most recent product I've tried is the Facial lotion with SPF50 and it is absolutely brilliant! And you, which products have you tried and loved thanks to the samples?