Destination Dermatological Beauty ✈

Saturday, Nov 11, 2023 from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Skin Science
Expert Talk
By
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
Description

Join us at Destination: Dermatological Beauty: our first ever exclusive event for community members only, where you will be taken on an immersive skincare journey.

Friday 10th – Saturday 11th November

Address: Ouronyx, 20 St. James's Street, London, SW1A 1ES

Book your one 1 hour slot below. Available on a first come first serve basis. Strictly 1 slot per person.
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/destination-dermatological-beauty-tickets-740718076707?aff=oddtdtcreator

Discover skincare innovations across CeraVe and our sister brands through live masterclasses and product demonstrations with expert hosts and leading Dermatologists. Stop by to experience personalised skincare analyses and complimentary treatments, goody bags containing full-sized products and refreshments, and much more!

We can’t wait to see you there! ✈

If you can’t make it, don’t worry! We know that a high proportion of you are not in London so we will also be hosting exciting online activities and experiences, so you can participate at home!

This event will be the first of many more that will be outside of London in different cities across the UK. Keep your eyes peeled on our community to be the first to hear!

Free gift bag of products when you visit Destination: Dermatological Beauty event in-person* 
*on 10th and 11th November 2023. Gift bag available every day on a first come, first serve basis, subject to availability. The gift bag will consist of the following full-sized products: CeraVe cleanser (236ml), Vichy Minéral 89 72 Hr Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Boosting Cream (50ml), Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Sensitive Scalp (200ml) and a La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Oil Control SPF50+ (50ml) or La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune 400 Inivislbe Fluid SF50 (50ml). It will also contain up to 5 samples. Strictly one gift bag per attendee only.

Notice of filming at Destination: Dermatological Beauty**
The event Destination: Dermatological Beauty will be photographed and recorded. By attending this event, you acknowledge that you been informed that you may be photographed and recorded as part of Destination: Dermatological Beauty. Destination: Dermatological Beauty photographs, video and film footage may be used in social media, marketing emails, social media, boosted social media advertisements, websites and on internal promotional material.   Further, by entering this area your likeness and voice will be included without compensation, credit or other consideration. If you do not wish to be photographed, recorded or appear in the footage, please do not attend this event.

Venue
Ouronyx, Saint James's Street, London, UK See on map
128 attendees
Post a message
Rani
Moisturised Master
14/11/23-11:01
Loved meeting everyone here!!
madrasa
Moisturised Master
14/11/23-07:50
thanks for hosting
Behee
13/11/23-14:10
I wish our goodie bags were sent to those who can't attend in person
Springchick
Nourished Novice
13/11/23-00:22
Thank you for a fabulous event, I really enjoyed it and the goodie bag was amazing 🤩
Lunawitch
Fresh Face
12/11/23-17:19
Wish I lived closer to have the chance to attend…
Serecu
12/11/23-11:25 (edited)
Destination dermatological beauty! Fab event yesterday! Thanks Cerave 💓
Destination dermatological beauty! Fab event yesterday!
SilviaG
Fresh Face
11/11/23-20:43
Truly wonderful event
Sami
11/11/23-15:18
Really wished that I could have attended but my ticket was at 2.30pm and they closed the event early. 😕