/ Hydrating cleanser doin itโ€™s thang!
Nicola
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-23:30

Hydrating cleanser doin itโ€™s thang!

๐Ÿ’š Cerave Hydrating Cleanser is the one! ๐Ÿ’š Sent to me kindly as part of the #ceravecommunity I have tested this cleanser and here are my thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ The texture is light and is designed not to foam. Itโ€™s easy to apply and a little goes a long way. It works effortlessly to remove all traces of makeup and does so without stripping the skin or leaving it feeling tight or dry. I wore fairly heavy makeup in this clip and you can see after first cleanse, almost all makeup was removed with ease. It has 3 ceramides in it which help protect the skin barrier & it also has the hero ingredient Hyaluronic acid in it which helps lock in the skins natural moisture. Whilst the bottle says for normal to dry skin, as it is developed by dermatologists, is non comedogenic, non irritating and fragrance free, it is suitable for all skin types. My skin feels smooth, fresh and glowy after using this, and I can definitely notice a difference in the hydration this gives my skin, compared to other cleansers I have used. Would definitely recommend & will be repurchasing! Thanks @ceraveuki for the opportunity! #hydratingcleanser #skincare #meandcerave #meandceravecommunity #skinbarrier #cleanseandprotect #ceramides #hyaluronicacid
Hydrating Cleanser