/ So good ๐Ÿ’™
spectra
Moisturised Master
01/28/24-22:49

So good ๐Ÿ’™

I kindly received this product from ME +CERAVE COMMUNITY for test and review purposes. ๐Ÿ’™FACIAL MOISTURISING LOTION ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™AM SPF30๐Ÿ’™ It is a very humble, lightweight facial moisturiser designed to protect against UVA/UVB broad spectrum rays.It provides instant hydration and moisturise to skin, it is infused with hyaluronic acid, 3 essential CeramidesSPF30.Totally good for al skin types without white cast and eye sting or irritation. I love the texture and quality of this moisturizer. Like all their products, it is also very moisturising and provides long-lasting hydration. It is not greasy and sticky, leaves skin smooth and soft like pro, and that it contains hyalunic acid, which is great for skin. I really liked how easy it is to apply. It is great protection with hydration. Thanks so much, @ceraveuki and me +cerave skin community for a chance to use this moisturiser. PR/AD/GIFTED @ceraveuki #ceravecommunity #sunscreen #spf #moisturizers #sensitiveeyes #SPF30 #skincare #skinncareuk #me+ceraveskincommunity
PM Facial Moisturising Lotion