/ Unboxing ๐Ÿ’ง
validated
Kfreebs
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-14:46 (edited)

Unboxing ๐Ÿ’ง

I was lucky to be selected as one of 100 Me & CeraVe members who had the chance to test AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF30.CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30 is a lightweight moisturiser which is suitable for daily application to all skin types.  Enriched with SPF30, hyaluronic acid and 3 Essential Ceramides - it gives both instant & long-lasting hydration! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ง BENEFITS โœจ Protects against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays with SPF30, in line with expert adviceโœจ Continuous hydration for up to 24 hoursโœจ Improves skin barrier function in 1 hourโœจ Lightweight formula, non-greasy or stickyโœจ Non-comedogenic. Allergy tested. HOW TO USE โœจ After cleansing, use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingertips, or directly onto skin. โœจ Apply liberally to face and neck in the morning. Massage in until absorbed. โœจ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. As you can see it gives a white cast initially but sinks into skin almost instantly when warmed on contact. Iโ€™ve noticed a difference with daily use - my skin feels healthier and more plump. Go and invest if you havenโ€™t already!๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried?
13 votes
Yes ๐Ÿ’งโœจ
I will now!
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30