/ CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Lorraine
Skin Scholar
07/16/24-09:23
Facial moisturising lotion
Mahh Cris
Skin Scholar
07/16/24-07:42
I learned the benefits of using SPF a little late but as the popular saying goes "better late than never". I now sacredly use SPF every day and I advise my daughters and make them use SPF daily. Also good products create good habits: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 lightweight texture, provides a lot of hydration and protects the skin. A pleasure for the skin to receive care with AM Facial Moisturising Lotion. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
validated
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
07/14/24-15:01
How to control your blemishes- the right way ☝🏻📖🙇🏻‍♀️
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
validated
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/13/24-22:57
Benefits of this amazing Cleanser which helps my hub's skin smooth and supple💙
validated
keithykin
Moisturised Master
07/13/24-14:53
I received this product to test and review by being a part of the Cerave community. This is a 52ml daily lightweight facial moisturiser, with SPF 50+ UVB/UVA protection and 3 essential ceramides to help protect the skin’s natural barrier and leave skin feeling soothed and hydrated for up to 24 hours.How to use: 👀 After cleansing, use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingertips, or directly onto skin and apply liberally to face and neck in the morning. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.Final thoughts: 💭 The formula is non-greasy and lightweight. It is well absorbed by my skin without leaving any white cast which is what I love about this SPF. On top of that, it’s non-scented as well and it doesn’t pill which makes it good to use before makeup application. This is suitable for normal to dry skin and comes with a pump so there’s no messy application 🫶🏼 I definitely recommend trying this SPF 🧴 
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this before?
12 votes
Yassss 😍
Not yet 🥹
validated
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/12/24-17:38
My day probably starts and ends with these products 💙 Wonderful moisturizers for morning and night time routines🌞❤️
validated
Tazy
Skin Scholar
07/12/24-09:13
Re-applying my AM facial moisturising lotion SPF 50 on my way to the event 🥰 do not forget about your sun protection routine!
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/11/24-22:39
Essential CeraVe products for this summer❤️... I forgot to add CeraVe Spf50 facial moisturizer but in the end I added it again😁... Spf is very important guys😭