/ best skin care ever
piper
19/03/24-14:45

best skin care ever

Made with Ingredients Rooted In Science This trio of ceramides – 1, 3, and 6-II – work synergistically to hydrate skin and help lock in essential moisture. Developed with dermatologists, our unique formulations help to fortify skin's natural protective barrier against environmental aggressors and prevent moisture loss. About 50% of the outermost layer of your skin is comprised of ceramides. That's why all of our CeraVe skincare products were developed with dermatologists and are formulated with three essential ceramides to help restore and maintain your skin barrier, thereby helping to lock in moisture and protect against irritants.Do dermatologists really recommend CeraVe? Yes, they really do! "I do recommend it in my practice and it is one of the brands that I do use on myself as well," says Dr. Sejal Shah, board-certified dermatologist at SmarterSkin Dermatology in New York City.Dermatologists recommend Cerave highly as its formulas do just what they say on the bottle, with no frills or confusing jargon to understand. A blend of fatty acids and ceramides is found in all of its formulas, helping to nurture, strengthen and protect your skin for next-level results.CeraVe Moisturizing Cream can be applied as a face cream twice daily (morning and night), or as needed when your skin is feeling dry. For your body, apply liberally as often as needed. The choice depends on your skin's needs, really. If hydration and barrier repair are your primary concerns, CeraVe's ceramide-rich formula may be the better option. For those seeking gentle cleansing without excessive moisture removal, Cetaphil's approach is equally effective.Praised for its gentle and restorative qualities, all CeraVe formulas are made without fragrances, a common irritant for those with sensitive skin. CeraVe products are also pH-adjusted to "align with the physiologic, natural acidic state of our skin surface," Dr. Li adds. Best overall: CeraVe.
best skin care ever