/ CeraVe - CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2%
Dziosefina
Moisturised Master
09/08/23-09:51

CeraVe - CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin

I received CeraVe - CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin being a member of the CeraVe community for sharing honest feedback. I got a product that is quite economical in size, fragrance free (great for sensitive skin) and has a light texture. The first impression is positive. Active ingredients that make this product great: Glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid (2%), niacinamide, ceramides What this spot control gel does: Helps to unclog pores, control blemishes and blackheads, remove blemishes and control sebum, improve skin texture, retain moisture and maintain the shape of the skin barrier. In my opinion, after a few days of use: I have sensitive combination skin (very oily, acne-prone, blackhead-prone, hyper pigmented /dry with Rosacea cheeks) so I really struggle to improve the texture of my skin. I only used the T-zone because it requires the most care ( every few days i apply it on the cheeks,because i have pigmentation) . After the first day, my acne decreased . After a few days, my redness decreased, and after three days, the blackheads and pigmentation started to disappear and had a brighter skin tone. The results are inconclusive. I apply it on clean skin, and use a pea amount of this product. To my surprise, this gel is gentle on sensitive skin, even with acid in it. From now on, I can forget about oiliness and acne problems on my T-Zone . Highly recommended. Alcohol free
CeraVe - CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin
Blemish Control Gel