/ CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
NZee
Moisturised Master
04/08/23-10:14 (edited)

CeraVe Foaming Cleanser

My favourite CeraVe cleanser has to be the Foaming Cleanser. I like it because I can use it morning and night. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin and yet it effectively removes excess oil and dirt without leaving my skin dry/stripped/tight/irritated. It really helps to control the oils on the T-zone areas of my face. What I particularly like about this cleanser is that it does not have any irritating ingredients and the best thing about it is that it is oil-free and fragrance-free. I love the gel formulation which lathers up pretty well. It is meant for Normal to Oily skin but I would say that it perfectly agrees with my Sensitive, Combination-Oily skin. I use the Foaming Cleanser - - in the Morning after waking up; - in the Night before sleeping; - in Step 2 of double-cleansing to remove (non-waterproof) makeup; - after a sweaty workout; P.S. I also pour the cleanser into a small 100ml bottle to take with me when I am travelling. I cannot live without the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser !! I would highly recommend this gentle, facial cleanser not only for Normal to Oily skin but also for Sensitive-Oily or Sensitive-Combination skin with an oily T-zone.
CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
Foaming Cleanser