/ Competition - My Favourite Cleanser ๐Ÿซง
validated
Anna Sogo
Moisturised Master
07/09/23-13:17

Competition - My Favourite Cleanser ๐Ÿซง

My favourite type of cleanser is anything that foams up well and leaves my skin feeling super squeaky clean! At the moment Iโ€™m loving the Cerave Blemish Control Cleanser! After years of pretty clear skin Iโ€™m finding that Iโ€™ve been getting more blemishes again so itโ€™s important for me to tackle that head-on. The niacinamide and salicylic acid is perfect for my spots and keeps them under control. I love the gel texture of it too. I can see some people not enjoying the feeling of tightness on the face after a good clean but I donโ€™t mind it as it makes me feel extra clean and I make sure to moisture very well afterwards to bring that suppleness back into my skin. Iโ€™m also a big big fan of cleansing bars and have tried many over the years from other brands as theyโ€™re so easy and satisfying to use, and great for the environment too. Before joining this community I actually didnโ€™t know Cerave made their own cleansing bar so Iโ€™m very keen to try that out in the near future! I find cutting off the corner of a cleansing bar and taking it with you on a short trip is MUCH more convenient that taking big bottles of liquid cleanser.
Blemish Control Cleanser