/ I have a story to share about my skin. I have combination
inspiremeland
Fresh Face
18/07/23-21:51
I have a story to share about my skin. I have combination skin, which means that my skin is oily in some areas and dry in others. I've always struggled with acne, and I've tried a lot of different products to try to clear it up.A few years ago, I started using CeraVe products, and they've made a big difference in my skin. The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is a non-comedogenic cleanser that removes oil and dirt without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. The CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight moisturizer that helps to hydrate and protect the skin. The CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is a night cream that contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Since I've been using CeraVe products, my skin has cleared up significantly. I still get the occasional breakout, but it's nothing like it used to be. I'm so glad that I found CeraVe products, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone with combination skin or acne.I've also been working on taking better care of my skin overall. I drink plenty of water, eat a healthy diet, and get enough sleep. I also try to avoid touching my face throughout the day.I'm still learning about skincare, but I'm really happy with the progress I've made so far. I'm excited to see how my skin looks in the years to come.