/ #MeandCeraVe
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
29/10/23-17:48 (edited)

#MeandCeraVe

My skincare journey has been and still is one where I've struggled with oily, combination skin and breakouts. It was much worse when I was younger. Now I'm older, learned and experimented with different routines and products I feel I'm in a better position of understanding my skin and what it needs. I've found that I don't need to be afraid of adding the right types of oil and moisturiser on my skin. Depriving my skin from moisturiser or scrubbing it too much just makes my skin over produce oils. I therefore always start by cleaning with a moisturising facial wash, then follow with a serum, cream and spf. I've found the moisturising facial wash and the blemish control gel are helping to balance my skin, control getting shining cheeks as the day progresses. SPF is a must for me. It helps to protect my skin and stops dark marks and hyperpigmentation from lingering for months on end. My favourite products from the CeraVe range is ths blemish control gel. I've found it stops spots in it's tracks and hyperpigmentation fades so much quicker. There are lots more Cerave products I want to try, my Christmas wish list is very, very long ๐Ÿคฃ
#MeandCeraVe
Blemish Control Cleanser
Blemish Control Gel