/ My experience with blemishes
madrasa
Moisturised Master
17/09/23-02:55 (edited)

My experience with blemishes

Suffering my blemishes, I would cover them up with makeup rather than face the problem with skincare. CeraVe helped me overcome this and now I feel more in control with my blemishes, seeing a more smoothed skin look as a result. I use the Blemish Control Cleanser which is a gentle cleanser for blemish prone skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides. It is a gel cleanser that transforms into a foam. It helps reduce the appearance of blemishes and blackheads by removing excess oil. This gives my skin a smooth look and leaves my skin feeling soft. It penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots and blemishes, while respecting the skinโ€™s natural barrier. It gently exfoliates dead skin cells which can clog your pores as well as minimising shine due to its oil absorbing technology. How to use: I apply to wet hands using the pump and massage into the skin, morning and evening.  I also the blemish control gel, a moisturiser which also contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid. It feels lightweight on my skin and is formulated to specifically target blemishes. After using this, I see an improvement in the clarity of skin as well as its texture. This also contains a forumla which penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots and blemishes, while protecting the skinโ€™s natural barrier! This is great for everyday use as it helps to maintain the healthy look of your skin! It quickly absorbs into my skin and leaves it hydrated for up to 24 hours! It also doesn't feel greasy on my skin and my skin feels nourished. How to use: I use this in the evening after cleansing with the Blemish Control Cleanser. I use the applicator to dispense it on my fingers. When I first started, I applied this all over my face. Now, I apply it on targeted areas to control my blemishes as after using this I have seen a reduction in my pores. In the morning I apply the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion containing SPF 50. This is needed as using the Blemish Control Gel makes you prone to sunburn due to it containing AHA.  I hope this helps someone with their blemishes and know that you don't need to go through it alone! #MeandCeraVe!
Blemish Control Gel
Blemish Control Cleanser
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50