/ My Winter Tip
GaryAWales
Fresh Face
02/08/24-15:24

My Winter Tip

One of the most effective ways to restore and maintain your skin barrier during the winter months is to focus on hydration and moisture. Here's my top tip: Hydrate Inside and Out: 1. **Drink plenty of water:** Hydration starts from within. Make sure you're drinking enough water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out. 2. **Use a gentle cleanser:** Opt for a gentle, hydrating cleanser that won't strip your skin of its natural oils. Look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid or ceramides, which help to retain moisture. 3. **Incorporate a rich moisturizer:** Choose a moisturizer with ingredients like shea butter, glycerin, or squalane to provide intense hydration and create a protective barrier on your skin. 4. **Apply a hydrating serum:** Serums containing ingredients like hyaluronic acid or niacinamide can help boost hydration and repair the skin barrier. 5. **Protect your skin:** Don't forget to use sunscreen, even in the winter. UV rays can still damage your skin, leading to further barrier impairment. By focusing on hydration and moisture both internally and externally, you can help restore and maintain your skin barrier, keeping it healthy and glowing throughout the winter season.