Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Levz
23/01/24-13:08
During winter skin dries up and my secret and best tips to be gorgeous is to stay hydrated, Cerave moisturizer with spf during the day and Cerave moisturizer before going to bed. Healthy fruits and vegetables consumption makes a vital role as well. Stay pretty 😘
rken
Nourished Novice
23/01/24-13:07
I use a daily moisturiser with SPF, and then a night version too.
ZoeNg
23/01/24-13:07
It is a must to apply body moisturiser immediately after bath/shower as skin may loss natural protection after excessive cleansing. Body moisturisers play a key role in any skincare routine, for healthy-looking skin, to help restore skin's natural barrier and lock in moisture.
emibry
23/01/24-13:03
Making sure I drink loads of water, wash my face twice a day and moisturise!!
Becki
Nourished Novice
23/01/24-13:02
I like to drink 2 litres of water a day and cleanse, tone and moisturise (with SPF) as a minimum to hydrate myself inside and out.
rken
Nourished Novice
23/01/24-12:59
Help your skin out by drinking enough water as well as moisturising. Especially if you work in an office!
Patsy
23/01/24-12:56
It is important to get a good hydration every morning and night with a smooth skincare product.
Philippa
23/01/24-12:55 (edited)
Always wear sun cream or a type of protection. The sun ages you!