/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Nishu
Fresh Face
22/05/24-10:17
To keep my skin clean and clear, My Morning routine is washing my face with cerave foaming facewash then i put on vitamin C serum followed by sunscreen to protect my skin from sundamage and i am set for the day. My PM routine include facewash. Then I put on retinol resurfacing serum which helped me to remove sundamage on my skin lastly cerave PM mosturiser to norish my skin.
Mags
Moisturised Master
22/05/24-10:15
Hi! All I can advise for any time really. Use good moisturiser and spf 50!I need to use one on my face and all over body - specially places uncovered. And dont forget to hydrate!
Summer tip
Kate1304
Nourished Novice
22/05/24-10:09
I recommend definitely drinking more water. Water hydrates the skin, alongside using hydrating and moisture-boosting products such as the Cerave moisturising cream. You could also use a moisturiser with a SPF in it, for protection against the sun. This all helps keep the skin plump, soft and fresh.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Hol31
Moisturised Master
22/05/24-10:05
For me I wear less makeup and use plenty of sun cream lotion always be protected
Monix
Moisturised Master
22/05/24-10:03
Top tips for summer I think everyone agrees that SPF is the most important thing for Summer as well as during the year which everyone seems to forget about. Protecting skin, ensuring it is moisturised too. We don't want to dehydrate our skin. And last of all HYDRATE, drink plenty of water. Everyone things about skincare products but forget that hydrating, drinking enough also has impact on our skin and wellbeing. I use SPF 50 highest you can get.
Jeasays
Moisturised Master
22/05/24-10:03
Sunscreen smile and shine is my motive for the day ahead. I don't skip my sunscreen. Totally worth it best choice for my skin.
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
22/05/24-10:02
Hyaluronic acid serum daily! Under Day cream Under Spf Under night cream Plump, moist, supported skin structure and a better canvas for cosmetics
Monix
Moisturised Master
22/05/24-10:02
Top tips for summer I think everyone agrees that SPF is the most important thing for Summer as well as during the year which everyone seems to forget about. Protecting skin, ensuring it is moisturised too. We don't want to dehydrate our skin. And last of all HYDRATE, drink plenty of water. Everyone things about skincare products but forget that hydrating, drinking enough also has impact on our skin and wellbeing. I use SPF 50 highest you can get.