/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Brenna
Moisturised Master
22/05/24-09:45
My biggest skincare tip throughout the summer months would be to ensure you wear SPF daily and to keep the skin mosturised. I think we all know how damaging sun can be to the skin, so I try to ensure I have plenty of breaks between soaking up the sun and at the end of the day apply plenty of mosturiser. Make sure to look that moisture in with plenty of water!!
SeaChelle
Nourished Novice
22/05/24-09:44
My biggest advice is SPF every single day! There are so many to choose from including lotion, cream, spray & powder you can put over makeup as a top up. No excuse not to wear SPF.
Dawn
22/05/24-09:41
Cerave makes your skin feel moisturised so not as dry and tight as it was .
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Abigail
Moisturised Master
22/05/24-09:41
My summer skincare tip will always be the same: SPF every single day and reapply if you're outside all day. Even when there's cloud. Even when it doesn't feel that warm. Your skin will thank you! I prefer to use SPF50 on my face to make sure I've got as much protection as possible and prevent signs of ageing. Start the day off with SPF in your Cerave moisturiser. If you wear makeup, you can get great SPF mists or powders to top up your SPF throughout the day.
Alu
Nourished Novice
22/05/24-09:40
Protecting skin from UV rays is very important. I never leave my home without SPF.
Kate1304
Nourished Novice
22/05/24-09:01
For me, double cleansing has been amazing for clearing my skin. And also moisture.
Emily
22/05/24-08:27
I always cleanse and tone in the morning and then use a serum (vitamin C is my favourite at the moment!) then I always use a SPF moisturiser as you always need to protect your skin all year round! I’ve had my eye on this one to try for a while and would love a chance for it to become my new go to
Jenn
Fresh Face
22/05/24-08:00
I've always struggled with dry skin, no matter which routine I follow. My skin.is very pale and never tans. My hair is also dry. It's so difficult to find non-greasy moisturisers. I'd love to test this product. Thanks.
Ms Jenn