Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Susymac
23/01/24-13:22
Use an extremely good moisturiser and reapply if necessary before going outside.
Manifest_Happines24
23/01/24-13:22
I use a good moisturising face wash and body wash, use tinted moisturiser on damage with 50 spf in. And CereVe cream/lotion on my body and hands.
Restoring moisture this winter
Susymac
23/01/24-13:20
I need to keep my skin hydrated because it gets very dry and especially when I go outside in the wind I have to use a good moisturiser.
Emmylou01
Fresh Face
23/01/24-13:19
You need to moisturiser every day even if you think you don’t. I’ve learnt to do this only in my 40s and has helped my skin.
lookswithjessie
Fresh Face
23/01/24-13:19
I always try to make sure I'm wearing spf even in the winter, it's made a huge difference in my skin!
Leeann
Fresh Face
23/01/24-13:18
In winter hydration is key, I like to change up my routine a little and often use a face oil and tend to not wear as much makeup
Giulia
Fresh Face
23/01/24-13:16
That is the worst combo. Every time I put something to alleviate my dry skin I feel like I am clogging my pores. But with CeraVe products it never happens. From the cleanser to the creams, these products hydrate very gently your skin, without feeling too heavy or greasy!! This line of products has been my life savior so far 🙌🏼 I’ll attach a photo of my blemish skin, luckily the fine lines around the eye and mouth are less evident 💪🏼💪🏼
Blemish and dry skin?!?
Oscarpockets
23/01/24-13:15
Make sure to frequently apply CeraVe Reparative Hand Cream regularly to stop hands being extra dry and chapped, and wear warm gloves outside wherever I go.