Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Mel Johns
Fresh Face
03/18/24-16:15
After abandoning my old skin care routine due to skin sensitivities, I have set myself the goal to put my skin first. CeraVe is a well renowned for its skin success stories so I would love to kick start my journey with this! :)
Kammy
03/18/24-16:10
The oil moisture wash is amazing really keeps my face fresh and moisturised!
Nush78
Moisturised Master
03/18/24-12:19
I’ve tried out the samples I received of this and am really pleased, the cream feels thick and I thought it was going to take ages to absorb but it absorbs quickly enough to get dressed after application and leaves skin moisturised all day and into the next day. Think I’ll be replacing my normal body moisturiser with this 💞
Moisturising cream
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Coca
Moisturised Master
03/18/24-07:08
I would add these to my routine as I believe hydration is key . The weather and elements are not great for our skin and it need all the help it can get and these products are perfect and of course we can share with the family
Hydration
meandmyfurry3
Skin Scholar
03/18/24-04:23
If I were lucky enough to be chosen as one of the winners of this product, I would add it to my daily routine by applying it to my feet. I already have routines for my face and body but I am still trying to find a great product like this that I can use on my feet. I have poor circulation and raynauds which means the skin on my feet is often hard and cracks easily. Applying after my evening shower means it would lock in moisture and have the night to fully soak in and work its magic
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
03/17/24-21:48
I would use mainly on my face on all my dry skin areas x
Axxu
Moisturised Master
03/17/24-19:52
I would incorporate this repairing ointment in my night skin care routine, letting in to action on my skin and repair from all the damaged gathered from an entire day.
Leeann
Nourished Novice
03/17/24-16:37
Hey I would incorporate this into my daily routine especially after a flight, I’m cabin crew and flying can really dehydrate my skin, this sounds like the ultimate after flight ritual to help my dry chapped skin.