/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Carol
03/05/24-18:26
My tips are: First of all, know your skin type and use products that are adequate for it. Then, another thing that I recommend is avoiding harsh products that could worsen your skin. Try to double cleanse every day, use a moisturizer and apply sunscreen. Also, don't be to lazy to take out your makeup!!! Since I started following this steps, I have a really clear and beautiful skin. I really recommend you trying cerave products. I would even suggest going to the shops and asking for the tester or sample and when you are convinced get the full size product.
Malika
03/05/24-18:05
blackheads are the result of clogged pores, the best way to prevent them is to keep skin clean, exfoliated and moisturized with the following tip:            Scrubs are great for clearing stubborn blackheads. They work by using ingredients which deeply cleanse the skin of excess sebum and dead skin cells, helping to prevent new blackheads from forming. This can also help unclog your pores and may help remove any blackheads you may have. Remember to be careful not to overdo it when using scrubs as this can dry your skin out and result in even more blackheads. Blemishes : HOW TO GET RID OF BLEMISHES FAST Try applying ice if the area’s swollen. The cool temperature will help reduce any inflammation and redness, while drawing the heat away from the affected area.  
Bryony
03/05/24-16:51
My fav recent hack is using an oil based cleanser then following with the CeraVe foaming moisturise. My pores are so much clearer!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Ash
Fresh Face
03/05/24-15:50
To further manage blackheads and blemishes… 1) I refrigerate my serums so they have a cooling effect when on skin - this soothes and calms irritation to prevent or control blemishes 2) I also use refrigerated ice globes on my face for a cooling effect. This can also be done with other skincare tools such as gua sha’s and jade rollers!
Ash
Fresh Face
03/05/24-15:46 (edited)
I also use niacinamide twice daily to help reduce blemishes!
Ash
Fresh Face
03/05/24-15:44
To manage my blemishes and blackheads I… 1) make sure I wash my face twice daily with cold water as it doesn’t irritate the skin and calms irritation I use cerave blemish control cleanser 2) exfoliate my face 3) use a salicylic acid serum 4) I also have incorporated cerave blemish control gel into my skincare routine 5) moisturise to protect the skin barrier!
Maii
03/05/24-14:57
I always like to use a clay mask any one will do and then use the SA cleanser
Ne333
03/05/24-14:43
Clean and wash twice at least 3 times a day. Moisturize later.