/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
CharlotteS
05/02/24-13:35
I find it really helpful to use a hot towel (flannel soaked in as hot water (as hot as you can squeeze out)) after cleansing and before moisturising. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and like I’m having a facial. I hope that its doing something extra good for my skin.
Anna Cichon
Fresh Face
05/02/24-13:35
I would recommend washing face with cleansing oil 1 after washing with foam face wash. After i would use COSRX Blackhead Power Liquid , next step would be Madagascar Centella, moisturising cream suitable for your skin , sun screen. For evening would you use all steps except of sun screen i would use vitamin c cream and serums for your type of skin. I would not use same products every day i would combine different one as skin can get use to just one product. Also i would use clay masks in evening and sheet masks. My collection of skin care its so big an di try different products all the time. Every skin type and problems are different .
Michelle
05/02/24-13:34
An exfoliator helps to brighten up my dull exam skin. When I see my skin starting to improve, I want to improve it even more.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Humna
05/02/24-13:30
I always use a AHA BHA, after showering and then wait 60 seconds to apply a charcoal face mask. After rinsing this off I apply the AHA BHA again. I find this works so well for blackheads.
HK
Bernie
05/02/24-13:24
My tip is that I use a good quality cream and a good wash of my skin three times a day. Especially after an exercise like dancing. My skin is really good for a 66 year old woman. x
Leroy
Moisturised Master
05/02/24-13:16
I have used the Cerave spf and it works wonders . Feels great, and moistrised. And feel protected also. I like how got ceramides with spf so double protection. The only thing I would say is could be a bit cheaper?
Lorraine
Fresh Face
05/02/24-13:15
I use a cheap blackhead remover its brilliant it feels like a hoover on my nose and cheeks but then follow it up with cold toner to close the pores ( should’ve said open the pores with a hot cloth) then add a moisturiser
sana
Fresh Face
05/02/24-13:14
i don't know if it's hormonal , stress due to exams or just my body being annoying but my skin is getting worse and there's blemishes everywhere. 🥲 so i need this 😂