/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Jaime
Nourished Novice
23/04/24-12:27
I will admit that I am the last person to usually have any form of skin care routine but since I discovered the CeraVe range I cannot get enough. My skin is so much clearer and smoother now!
Gabriela
Fresh Face
23/04/24-10:50
i am new here, happy to find out all tips and tricks
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
23/04/24-08:13
I'm heading off to the University RoadShow today. Who is going to their nearest City event?
Select one or several answers to vote
University RoadShow week?
2 votes
Yes, there's 1 nearby
Sadly no, too far
Post photos 📸 so we can see
CeraVe we love you 😍
Submit
CeraVe RoadShow
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Desire value
Skin Scholar
23/04/24-07:57
I never forget to double cleanse. I use micellar water to wipe all the makeup and then cleanse my face with CeraVe blemish control cleanser which removes all left over makeup, impurities,excess oil.I do regular exfoliation which helps remove dead skin cells.I apply blemish control gel which helps unclog pores and prevent from forming new blemish . Lastly I never forget to use spf all year around and keep myself hydrated .
Managing blackheads and blemishes
Jade
Moisturised Master
22/04/24-19:01 (edited)
Navigating blemishes and blackheads can feel like a journey through the wilderness of skincare, but fear not , I've got some trusty tricks to share ! Gentle cleansing : Start with a gentle cleanser to wash away impurities without stripping your skin. Keep it simple, like a breath of fresh air for your skin. 🧼 Hydration is key : Keep your skin hydrated with a lightweight moisturizer. Simple, effective, and essential for maintaining balance. 💧 Protect your skin: Shield your skin from the sun's rays with a broad-spectrum sunscreen. Nature's beauty deserves protection, after all. ☀️ Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out. Pure, natural hydration for radiant skin. 🚰
Valentina
Nourished Novice
22/04/24-16:45
My tips are drink lots of water 💧 keep the skin hydrated. Always remove makeup before going to bed. I Always moisturising before sleeping. Upon waking cleanse.
My tips are drink lots of water 💧 keep the skin hydrated.
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
22/04/24-16:35
What does it look like when it is on? When you top up during the day, what happens to the colour of your face?
Annu43
Moisturised Master
22/04/24-15:47
My tip is to chemical exfoliate your skin twice a week to unclog pores and exfoliate dead skin.