Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Dukie
23/01/24-20:50
To preserve and restore your skin barrier during winter, prioritize hydration and protection. Begin with a gentle cleanser to avoid stripping natural oils. Incorporate a rich, non-comedogenic moisturizer containing ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides, enhancing hydration and reinforcing the skin barrier. Integrate a broad-spectrum sunscreen into your daily routine to shield against UV rays even in winter. Hydrate from within by drinking ample water and consider using a humidifier to combat indoor dryness. Lastly, limit hot showers to prevent further moisture loss. This holistic approach ensures your skin remains resilient, nourished, and shielded against the harsh winter elements.
Samfinner
23/01/24-20:49
I have super sensitive skin and CeraVe is perfect, always comes to my rescue when I need it. Massive fan of the SPF too which I've found out about the importance of, in my mid 30s!
gemlad
23/01/24-20:44
Amazing products for those with dry skin, been using products for years now and cannot reccomend enough!
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
23/01/24-20:44
Don’t forget a decent face cream before bed have tried many with no look you can’t even tell they have done any good I have been using Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Volume-Lift Night Cream 50ml for the past 4 years I wake up with my skin looking so smooth I feel it makes me look younger and I will always use this one from now on till I find one that can beat it :)
THuss
Nourished Novice
23/01/24-20:34
My TOP tip MOISTURISE, MOISTURISE and MOISTURISE. Keep on TOP of it. I GUARANTEE perfect skin, hydrating glow and say GOODBYE to DRY SKIN 👋
Emma
Fresh Face
23/01/24-20:32
Why rich,thick moisturisers aren’t always best for rosacea prone skin 🧴  Moisturisers create a barrier that lock out irritants and help keep symptoms at bay, but choosing the wrong one can actually make your redness worse. Choose a moisturiser that’s oil-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic. The less ingredients the better as this minimises the risk of a reaction. Rosacea often involves a defective moisture barrier in the facial skin, this in turn contributes to the skin’s irritability and susceptibility to inflammation. In addition, rosacea usually appears after the age of 30, when facial skin naturally becomes drier, it is thought that approximately half of all rosacea sufferers experience dry skin. Winter or dry weather may especially pose difficulties for rosaceans as dry air — both outdoors as well as in buildings that are central heated — intensifies the challenge to already-sensitive skin. Fix your skin barrier first and work your way up. I use Cerave PM both morning & night. ❤️‍🩹 If you’re struggling we have a friendly private group on Facebook Rosacea Success & Support UK #rosacea #rosaceaskin #skinconditions #cerave
Why rich,thick moisturisers aren’t always best for rosacea
Hifa
Fresh Face
23/01/24-20:21
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream has been a game-changer for my skincare routine. It's rich yet non-greasy, providing intense hydration without clogging pores. I've noticed a significant improvement in my skin's texture and overall moisture balance. The inclusion of ceramides makes it especially effective in repairing and maintaining the skin barrier. The generous size and budget-friendly price make it a staple in my daily skincare arsenal. Highly recommend for anyone dealing with dry or sensitive skin.
CeraVe Moisturizing cream
MayyS6
Fresh Face
23/01/24-20:05
My top tip would be moisturiser, moisturiser, moisturiser. My skin can be very dry or very oily so depending on what I wake up with depends on which moisturiser I use. This is the only brand that doesn’t cause breakouts and I have sensitive skin and haven’t had a rash from it so far.