/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Jojo
Nourished Novice
03/28/24-14:13
I would use this on all my dry spots I have dry elbows and knees etc this would be perfect to use
Reefan
03/28/24-14:10
I have always had dry skin and finding good creams which aren't itchy is always good so I think this range would be great for my skin
Haitchkay
Fresh Face
03/28/24-14:04
I will be using it daily for my psoriasis and eczema to see how well it works
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Ladyromana
Nourished Novice
03/28/24-13:58
I work in NHS and my hands are always dry and sore what would be the best #MeAndCeraVe! hand cream? 
#MeAndCeraVe!
JennyP
Nourished Novice
03/28/24-13:56
My face and hands need all the help they can get at this time of year as the busy allotment seasons kicks off, would love to see how adding the repair ointment to my routine helps.
Outdoorsy Girl Needs Restoration!!
kt1000
03/28/24-13:45
I’d love the chance to test the new CeraVe Advanced Reoair Ointment. I’d incorporate it into my morning routine and use it after bathing to lock the moisture into my skin. I think this would make a great addition to my usual routine.
Suzie
Fresh Face
03/28/24-13:44
I really do need to win these my skin is so dry but oily in other places on my face, my elbows are worse with dryness, cracking and very, very sore. I've gave lots of creams a try but to no avail so please put me out of my misery so I can try this 'super' cream.
Morage
Moisturised Master
03/28/24-13:43
I have never used CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment. I would very much like to incorporate this in my daily skincare routine which starts with a long bath and then applying CeraVe moisturising cream all over my body to keep my skin hydrated as I have very dry skin.