Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
abby
01/27/24-11:25
you can apply the cream when your face is in contact with dryness or breakouts
E.mario
01/27/24-11:23
Get your face looking like baby skin
Moisturise yourself
Malv
01/27/24-11:14
Keep doing it everyday!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Lumicri
Moisturised Master
01/27/24-11:11
Always use lukewarm water. Water that is too hot or cold can irritate skin.Use a mild cleanser according to your skin type. Harsh cleansers can strip away the essential moisturising and nourishing substances that keep your skin barrier healthy.Do not use abrasive scrubs as they can cause micro-tears to the skin’s surface. Instead, use a gentle, leave-on exfoliant.Don’t overdo it when using active ingredients like AHA, BHA, retinol, or anti-acne treatments. Applying the highest strength of an ingredient and using multiple treatments can unnecessarily irritate your skin. Find the frequency and concentration that works for you and apply products with potent ingredients at different.Use every day an SPF50 cream even in winter to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays. 
Ievgeniia
01/27/24-11:09
you must always take care of yourself! my body reflects my nutrition and care!
Call me T
Fresh Face
01/27/24-10:48
Every single chance you get moisturise! Just got out the shower? Moisturise! About to go to bed? Moisturise About to leave the house? Quick moisturise!
ChrissyW
01/27/24-10:47
Stay hydrated and moisturise
Samadi
01/27/24-09:39
I have been using ceraVe brand for almost two years and I love it. I started this from CeraVe cleanser and lotion for dry skin but now I am using almost everything. CeraVe retinol serum is also amazing. I’d love to continue using this product.