/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Jill young
Fresh Face
28/03/24-13:28
I would love this chance to test ,I only ever wear cerave on my face,legs ,skin has got very dry with menopause and getting a bit older😂
Rebchar1529
28/03/24-13:28
Incorporating CeraVe's Advanced Repair Ointment into your skincare squad is like inviting a superhero to join your beauty brigade! Start your skincare adventure by cleansing away the day's grime with a gentle cleanser, prepping your canvas for the ultimate rescue mission. Then, dab on this powerhouse ointment to needy areas, like parched patches or cracked corners, and watch it swoop in with its dynamic trio of ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and petrolatum, ready to hydrate, repair, and fortify your skin's defenses. It's the overnight sidekick you've been waiting for, swooping in while you catch some Z's, and can even tag along during the day for extra hydration heroics. With consistent use, say hello to skin that's not just saved, but thriving – softer, smoother, and more radiant than ever before!
MrsB77
28/03/24-13:27
I don’t actually have a proper skin care routine, so this would teach me and give me one. Thank you for the opportunity.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Happy
28/03/24-13:26
I have been trying several cerave products and I have found that they have helped to reduce soreness. I still have stubborn sore skin around my eyes and I’m hoping this will help.
ShortStuff
28/03/24-13:26
If I were lucky enough to win, this balm would surely be brilliant for my skin; face and hands, especially lips, and an extra layer at bedtime.
Suzie
Fresh Face
28/03/24-13:24
* My misery, silly phone.
Merc
Fresh Face
28/03/24-13:23
I would love a chance to test this as am a support worked therefore regularly wash my hands and they are sometimes dry and cracked
Suzie
Fresh Face
28/03/24-13:23
If I won this it would be fantastic! I need this desperately for my face because has I'm getting older my skin is extremely dry so I'd be using this day and night. Also my elbows at dry, cracked and very sore I've tried lots of creams and nothings worked so I'd love to give this a try and put me out of miserable! 😩