/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Thinks
03/28/24-13:07
If I won this competition I would use the new ointment to try and tackle my dry hands and skin. As a neonatal nurse I have to wash my hands hundreds of times a day and really struggle to keep my skin from cracking. I also struggle to get enough to drink in a shift so my skin is always a little dehydrated and in need of some TLC of its own! X
Gillybean
Fresh Face
03/28/24-13:06
I love an oil I just think it goes on better and goes further, I'd be using it after my baths as I have a little bit of psoriasis on my arms and elbows not very noticeable to the eye but I can feel it so I'd like to try it and if that helps any!
Dora
Fresh Face
03/28/24-13:05
Vorrei partecipare grazie.la mia pelle e secca.
Vorrei partecipare.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
curlytops
Fresh Face
03/28/24-13:04
I would love to try it to see if it would help my really thin and dry skin
D0n1
03/28/24-13:01
I would incorporate this Ointment into my routine really easily. My hands get extremely dry and cracked from me washing them so often, this product would be ideal for me to put on after washing.
Moff
03/28/24-13:00
Working in a warm environment dries my skin so I would use to alleviate these effects.
linds
03/28/24-12:59
I have very dry skin on my hands and I would use the skin cream for this
Rozaly
03/28/24-12:58
I would use it on parts of my skin where my regular products are not moisturising my skin as it should. Following the instructions .