/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Piphy
Fresh Face
03/27/24-13:42
After a long hard winter my skin is much need of some TLC, this product looks ideal
Cantonette
03/27/24-09:08
While my face has decided to remain in a state of oily, blemish-prone misery, the skin on my body resembles a rhino's hide! Despite much effort and testing of different products, I've yet to find something that can truly help to repair and hydrate it rather than just add a temporary greasy layer. It's dry again by noon. This means I remain fully-covered when the sun finally comes out in Spring. If I won this product, I would replace my current body lotion with it, test it to see if it does in fact repair these dehydrated areas and of course, provide a review!
Tinker
Nourished Novice
03/27/24-04:49
My hands are extremely dry, used so many things but everything just gives up! Most of the creams just disappear after application or make you rdc hands feel nice for a very short time. I want to discover this one by winning and make it the best one for me.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
SJ79
Fresh Face
03/26/24-22:57
I'd definitely use it on my very dry and scaly elbows
NatalliaKov
Moisturised Master
03/26/24-14:43
I would love to try the new CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment! I like multi-purpose products with a light texture. My skin often needs extra hydration, especially on my elbows, knees and feet. I will be very glad if I have the opportunity to try this new hydration ointment!
Demi
Fresh Face
03/26/24-13:21
This sounds like a great multipurpose product and I would use this a number of ways. I often get dry, irritated skin so I would use it as a face and body moisturiser. It would be great for slugging and it would also be great for my elbows, knees and feet. I think it would also be great on my cuticles. I constantly get super dry, cracked lips. So I use a hyaluronic acid serum on them and top with some petroleum jelly. But I think I could use this instead.
BennyGid
Moisturised Master
03/26/24-01:54 (edited)
My skin has been through It over the cold months. I’ve been In somewhat of a panic, using multiple different brands to try and repair my skin, to no avail 😩 I NEED this repair ointment!
Competition
Heg63
Moisturised Master
03/25/24-21:39
My review is live
Hydration