Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Tycoon Reigns
Fresh Face
26/01/24-00:34
Moisturising is crucial in preventing one' skin from excessive dryness caused by harsh weather conditions during the winter season. To those who have a question about where can they get an apt moisturizer, CeraVe is the answer to that question. Protect, repair, enhance your skin with CeraVe moisturiser.
Dronnie
Fresh Face
25/01/24-23:55
It's important to use a moisturiser in winter as the cold air drys the skin and artificial heating also can be very drying
Hifa
Fresh Face
25/01/24-23:42
In winter, maintaining skin hydration becomes crucial due to the drier air. CeraVe products are known for their ceramide-rich formulas, which can help reinforce the skin's natural barrier, preventing moisture loss. Using CeraVe products in your winter skincare routine may contribute to better hydration and overall skin health.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Barkermum
Fresh Face
25/01/24-22:47
Find a skin cade routine that works for you and stick to it. It can be tempting to try loads of new things all the time thay you hear or see on social media but everyone is different and everyone's routine is going to be different. If you find something that works then stick to it
Danielgrjones1979
Fresh Face
25/01/24-22:24
Best tip is to moisturiser after a shower or bath as skin damp and gets into skin and pores more. I have used some cerave products and always had great results. Also ensure you keep your fluids up drink loads of water.
Adina
Moisturised Master
25/01/24-21:56
I don't always have time to take carr of my skin but from today i will because is important.I got a sample at matalan and i m in love with the moisturize cream.But the all thing here is for the hydration too.
Maria
25/01/24-21:47
One of the best tips for looking after your skin barrier this winter is to focus on gentle skincare. Choose mild cleansers that won't strip your skin's natural oils, and opt for hydrating moisturisers. Also, try to steer clear of long, hot showers as they can dry out your skin even more during the winter months.
Bekkiw1981
Moisturised Master
25/01/24-21:41
Im going to try and keep super hydrated by drinking more water and also aiming to moisturise every day 💪🏼