/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Janay
Moisturised Master
03/18/24-18:22
Just need to say, since the advanced repair ointment arrived in the UK, I have noticed a massive difference on patches of my psoriasis. My knees and behind my ears are like the dryness never existed!
LorriJaye
03/18/24-18:16
I suffer with Cystic Acne & Rosacea and struggle to keep my skin hydrated without having a flare up. This product would hopefully be a perfect fit to use both AM & PM to restore hydration and hopefully start repairing my skin barrier.
Laly
Fresh Face
03/18/24-18:14
I am suffering from KP for 10yrs now. A friend of mine adviced me to try the CERAVE SA smoothing cream and cleanser and YES it seems like a miracle. I am healed from my KP. Also, the cold weather in the UK make my skin dry and flacky. And though I am not exposed to the sun but with age my freckles was unbearable. So i decided to try cerave products, starting from hydrating creams, retinol cream and the day and night moisturizer. My skin love it! Since then i dropped all the old creams that i used to apply on my skin and switched to cerave without hesitations. And i guess will stay with cerave all throughout. My hydrating cleanser and moisturizing lotion is not in the pic though🫣😊
Cerave Confidence
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Pinklafy
03/18/24-18:11
I would really love to win this great competition as I have very dry skin. I’ve been told that your products are one of the best and I’d love to try it out myself. This is such great prize
Maria
03/18/24-17:56
Living in London exposes your face to cool wind, hard water, abrupt changes in weather and pollution. As the season changes and year goes by it’s quite difficult to find a great hydration routine for my skin. It seems that nothing it’s up to maintaining my face looking healthy and moisturised. I’ve tried everything! Viral and dermatologist products but after discovering Cerave cleaning gel. I cannot imagine how great this product will be! Specially in summer !!! Looking forward to be chosen.
Janette
03/18/24-17:56
I would so love ❤️ to try this new cream cevre cream as I have sensitive skin & I think this would be perfect for my skin
Skye
Moisturised Master
03/18/24-17:53
I would love to win this ointment so that i could apply it to all my dry areas and enable my skin to be more hydrated and glowing. This product i would use before bed and early in the morning 💙
Urana
Fresh Face
03/18/24-17:49
I would love to win the advanced repair cream. I have dry aging skin and hope this cream helps while working over night!