Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
shweta
01/23/24-18:29
I don't have any tips that's why I am joinnig this community.
Mehwish
01/23/24-18:21
Your skin needs to be hydrated and smooth and soft , and that’s what I feel with cerave , I’m using a full routine of Cerave including moisturisers both in the form of cream and lotion, and retinol , and I always keep its little sachets in my purses ♥️
Smiler
Fresh Face
01/23/24-18:11
Instead of foundation, I use a tinted moisturiser with SPF. It’s much lighter on my skin, whilst still giving coverage and sun protection.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Danni
01/23/24-18:07
I don't really have any tips, but I recently 'burnt' my whole face skin with a couple of new and expensive products. It took over a month to repair my skin, it was dry, it was itchy, burning, peeling, etc. for over a month. The only thing that actually helped was deep moisturing, applying a hydrating cream all the time, 5-6 times a day/night.
Dyanne35
01/23/24-18:00
I don't really have any tips, this why I joined to learn some for my grandson who has dry skin
Zuzana M
01/23/24-17:48
I always make sure to have a facial moisturiser and a hand cream in my handbag & inside my drawer at work. I drink lots of water and herbal infusions to keep my hydration levels up. A face night oil is fantastic to be used overnight on the top of a light moisturiser.
martasz29
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-17:45
I wear my spf every day... even if is raining and cloudy 🙂
Jenjendazzler
Fresh Face
01/23/24-17:42
To keep skin in tip top condition it’s important to keep hydrated. Drink plenty of fluids and to also hydrate and moisturise your skin daily this helps to keep the skin healthy and provides the best protection for the skin. The skin is the best protection for the body and if properly cared for will offer the best protection