/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
HarpK80
Moisturised Master
11/03/24-23:52
I would love to try the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment on my lips. My lips are extremely dry, sore, chapped and irritated - due to cold weather. I’m constantly biting my lips as they are so flaky and peeling. I think this ointment would be a godsend for me! 
Loopylass84
Moisturised Master
11/03/24-23:08
I'd love to incorporate the advanced repair ointment to my skincare regime as this would be the icing on the cake for my routine. I suffer alot with dry skin especially my face and lips always suffer and dry and this would be applied to my face and lips over night to help soften my skin, stop the dry itchy feeling and help soften my very dry lips 💋
Advanced repair ointment
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
11/03/24-23:04
I would add the the Advanced Repair Cream to my routine by using straight from the shower to lock in moisture on my feet, hands and my shoulders. These areas are where I need more help every day to stop the itch scratch itch cycle. With the addition of the 3 ceramides, I would hope to gain some relief and maybe see some repair of my skin barrier in these areas. 💙
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Andrea
Moisturised Master
11/03/24-20:15
At the Destination Dermatological Beauty event, during the examinations, I discovered that my skin fAt the Destination Dermatological Beauty event, during the examinations, I discovered that my skin falls between very dry and dry skin types. Even before this, I paid attention to moisturizing my skin, but since then, I've placed much greater emphasis on it. The first product I've started using from CeraVe is their Moisturising Lotion for dry and very dry skin. My skin has never felt so velvety and soft. What I love the most is that I can use the lotion not only on my face but also to moisturize my arms and elbows. Knowing my skin type is very helpful because it makes it much easier to choose appropriate products and achieve better results.
My story
Melisha
Fresh Face
11/03/24-19:36
I would love to try this to fix my skin, get rid of the acne marks and lock the hydration and moisture!
Melisha
Fresh Face
11/03/24-19:34
I would love to try it to fix my skin and lock the moisture and hydration.
Behind39
Moisturised Master
11/03/24-17:33
I'd incorporate these into my routine to help sooth my dry skin. I've been trying body oils and nothing is helping. My hands feet, elbows knees are so dry. These could be what I'm in need of!
Beee
Moisturised Master
11/03/24-14:54
With it being so dreary still, dry skin is a problem, and particularly lips and feet! Slather on to soften in the hopes of some sun soon!